Get a glimpse of emerging industry technologies at SIGGRAPH 2011. A variety of ArchVision friends and partners are participating at the SIGGRAPH 2011 Vancouver Make It Home Conference this week. If you are out and about, we encourage you stop by for the latest updates from some of our industry friends:
* Autodesk (#429) will host product demos and unveil a series of top user requests via The Area.
* Chaos Group (#135) will feature in-depth presentations of V-Ray for 3ds Max, Maya, Rhino and the latest in Phoenix FD 2.0 and presentations by industry experts (including Michael McCarthy, David Lesperance, Paul Ghezzo, Graham Fyffe and many others)
* Hayabusa (#679) will present RhinoAR – an AR plug-in for Rhinoceros and Hayabusa Renderer 2.0 for Rhino.
* Luxology (#631) will showcase modo® 501 and Luxology®s newly released Model Bashing Kit in the AMD booth.
* Next Limit Technologies (#625) will offer demos and insights into their cutting-edge simulation software for applications in 3D computer graphics, VFX, science, and engineering with RealFlow, Maxwell Render, and XFlow.
* Robert McNeel & Associates (#778) will provide insights and demos into Rhino and recent releases including, iRhino 3D for iPhone and iPad.