We have some exciting news to share! The RPC platform is preparing for major changes. We are already delivering new RPC content and giving you tools to create your own content but that’s only the beginning. We are also in the process of replacing the ArchVision Dashboard with AVAIL. Dashboard was our first content manager designed to help you be more successful. Our goal was to give you a tool to access, manage and create your RPC content quickly and easily. In short, Dashboard is one of the main inspirations driving AVAIL. So, what’s the big news?
RPC content can now be accessed via AVAIL!
As part of our first phase of development, we have made the majority of our RPC content accessible through the RPC|All Access Marketplace channel in AVAIL. See the instructions below for getting started. Moving forward we will continue to move current RPC content over to AVAIL as quickly as we can. We will continue adding brand new content as well. If you are using RPC’s then most likely you are a visual person. AVAIL’s easy-to-use interface makes finding ALL of your content faster. To see a full list of AVAIL features visit the AVAIL website.
See the video below to hear more from CEO Randall Stevens about the relationship between AVAIL, ArchVision and what the future holds for both companies.
1. If you haven’t already downloaded AVAIL, do so here. If you already have a version of AVAIL, you will need to make sure you are using version 3.4.3 or above. You can check your version in AVAIL by clicking the Settings button .
2. Once you download and register AVAIL, launch Dashboard.
3. Click on the Browse Channels button in AVAIL.
4. Click on the Marketplace tab, then click the “+” to subscribe to the RPC | All Access Channel.
5. Go back to your Channels and find the RPC | All Access Channel in your list of Channels.
6. Simply click each piece of content to download.