ADD TO CART
Some of the new Rhino 7 features and improvements include:
– Have you ever wished you could marry Revit and Rhino? You now have the power of Rhino and Grasshopper in the Autodesk Revit® environment.
– Mcneel has added some new components but they’ve also made it easier to turn your programs in to plugins.
– If you need to explore organic shapes quickly this is your new best friend in Rhino. SubD
– There has been a major update to the Rhino Render engine. They’ve added PBR material support as well.
– Experience up to 10x performance improvement with files that contain nested blocks.
Check out a full overview of what’s changed
163 East Main Street Suite 310 Lexington, Kentucky 40507 USA
+1 (859) 252 3118